The 4Lunch Business Blog
Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or business owner? If so, the 4Lunch business blog is the place to read honest, warts and all articles about what it’s like to be your own boss and run a small food business.
As well as cooking, I love to write. Being your own boss means making your own rules and for me, that’s giving me the gift of time to work on writing my business blog.
For easy navigation, I’ve linked all my business blog articles here, for you to read at your leisure:
- Recipe for Success – Food Entrepreneurs in the Making
- Starting a Social Enterprise takes Passion and Innovation
- The Power of the Pop-Up – Boosting Oldham Community Food Entrepreneurs
- How to Pull off a Pop-Up Restaurant in One Month
- 5 Reasons why you should be your own Boss
- 5 Reasons not to start your own business
And remember, we have a series of food business start up events coming up in 2019 in Greater Manchester. If you are interested in attending, email firstname.lastname@example.org