The 4Lunch Business Blog – Full List
Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or food business owner? If so, the 4Lunch business blog is the place to read honest, warts and all articles about what it’s like to be your own boss and run a small food business.
As well as cooking, I love to write. And writing has kept me sane during 5 years of being a solopreneur!
For easy navigation, I’ve linked all my business blog articles here, for you to read at your leisure:
- Interview: Making it as a home baker
- Interview: Making it as a street food trader
- Interview: Making it as a restaurant and bar
- Interview: Making it as a community food project
- Interview: Making it as a community cafe
- 5 Reasons why you should be your own Boss
- 5 Reasons not to start your own business
- Recipe for Success – Food Entrepreneurs in the Making
- The Power of the Pop-Up – Boosting Oldham Community Food Entrepreneurs
- How to Pull off a Pop-Up Restaurant in One Month
- Your Life Values are Your Business Values
Social Enterprise Blog
- Our Mission – Rebalancing the Scales
- Starting a Social Enterprise takes Passion and Innovation
- Can I Really Make a Difference?
- From the Streets to Street Food
- Pop Up Cafes – Bringing People together Through Food
- Food + Community + Enterprise = 4Lunch
- A New Type of Business Model