Discover the Recipe for Success with our Food Business Events
Discover the Recipe for Success with 4Lunch’s series of food business events for aspiring foodies, entrepreneurs and community projects.
The food and drink scene is thriving and there are many opportunities to get a slice of the action. Come along to find out exactly what it takes to your own food business from people who’ve made it a success!
We’re demystifying the process of starting a food business with our Recipe for Success course and with our series of Recipe for Success events. Meet like-minded individuals, connect with established businesses owners and food entrepreneurs and find out about how you can set up your own food venture.
Find out what it takes to start your own food business from people who’ve been there, and hear about the highs, lows, pitfalls and rewards of working for yourself. These events are open to anyone interested in starting a food-based project or business.
The full 4Lunch Recipe for Success event line up:
- Making it as a cafe and lunch spot with Hannah from Milk & Honey Cafe – 17th Jan, 6-7.30pm
- Making it as a community food project with Karolina and Claire from Heart & Parcel – 23rd Jan, 5.30-6.30pm
- Making it as a home-baker and caterer with Najwa from Sofra Cuisine & Cake – 23rd Jan, 7-8pm
- Making it as a street food trader with Jimmy from Nasi Lemak – 23rd Jan, 8.30-9.30pm
- Making it as a restaurant and bar with Nam from NAM – 30th Jan, 6-7.30pm
If you’d like to attend any of these events, please book via Eventbrite.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive the latest events and news direct to your inbox.
And if you’re ready for it, sign up for our free Recipe for Success email taster course too!