Our Guiding Principles
- We believe eating well and cooking well is a fundamental part of living a healthy and happy life.
- We believe everyone should have access to nutritious food.
- We believe food should be valued, appreciated and never mindlessly wasted.
- We build resilient and self-directed individuals and communities.
- We openly share knowledge and skills with those without the financial resources or social capital.
- Our success is based on quality relationships with our customers, collaborators, and learners.
- As a social enterprise, we ask people to trade with us, not to donate to us.