The 4Lunch Social Enterprise Blog – Full List
Are you an aspiring social entrepreneur? If so, the 4Lunch social enterprise blog is the place to read honest, warts and all articles about what it’s like to start a social enterprise.
As well as cooking and teaching, I love to write. And writing has kept me sane during 6 years of being a solopreneur!
For easy navigation, I’ve linked all my social enterprise blog articles here, for you to read at your leisure:
Social Enterprise Blog
- Our Mission – Rebalancing the Scales
- Starting a Social Enterprise takes Passion and Innovation
- Can I Really Make a Difference?
- From the Streets to Street Food
- Pop Up Cafes – Bringing People together Through Food
- Food + Community + Enterprise = 4Lunch
- A New Type of Business Model
- Volunteering as a Refugee
- Sanctuary Kitchen